Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

I don't know how to break this to you, but 90* really isn't all that bad, unless, of course, you spend the rest of your time in a walk-in cooler or meat locker.
ffff - Copy.jpg
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
Whites, you made a funny
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
I don't know how to break this to you, but 90* really isn't all that bad, unless, of course, you spend the rest of your time in a walk-in cooler or meat locker.
"Not all that bad" :lau :lau

Only those with things like haying that HAVE to get done go outside when it's 90*F. All others take care of livestock and then scramble back indoors to the air conditioning or basement to wait it out.

Of course, you have the occasional transplanted southie that's out sitting in the sun in that weather, but they're rare.

Last edited:
Did you know a Rooster crows before the morning has come ! Did you know rooster is good in soup ?

DYK I have always wonder why a Prey bird, on the bottom of the food chain, that is blind in the dark, would start crowing while it is still dark,,, Do they like to let every fur bearing critter where to come for breakfast?

Did you know a Rooster crows before the morning has come ! Did you know rooster is good in soup ?
Did you know that my roosters not only crow before morning...but that they crow at the same time in the middle of the night, every night with a 10 minute variance on either side. Did you know that I wonder how they can be so accurate in the middle of the night?

Back
Top Bottom