Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

DID U KNOW.jpg

We are smoking a Bacon Slab Today!
graphics-hearts-212256.gif

Did you know i just got back from shopping? They had 2 Cashiers at Walmart, i think they want you to do self check out. Screw that, i am not lifting cases of water to scan. Putting it in the cart and in the car is often enough! And they paged someone to load my stuff at Lowes but the cashier, who looks older than me was loading stuff. I kept telling her stop, i will wait for the guy to show up. He showed up just in time to load the bag of concrete!

Did you know i just got back from shopping? They had 2 Cashiers at Walmart, i think they want you to do self check out. Screw that, i am not lifting cases of water to scan. Putting it in the cart and in the car is often enough! And they paged someone to load my stuff at Lowes but the cashier, who looks older than me was loading stuff. I kept telling her stop, i will wait for the guy to show up. He showed up just in time to load the bag of concrete!

I much prefer self check out...I hate how clerks handle the fruits and veggies or chips I went looking for to get the best and least damaged...

Back
Top Bottom