Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

Did you know that the dog ran away because he was afraid of the trash bags?
I looked for almost two hours while the wind whipped the snow/sleet mix around, lashing at my face. I had to actually stand near him with the treat bag, and give him more every few steps to get him to the house. Getting him to go inside was almost impossible. Stupid dog. :mad:
My dog is afraid of everything and doesn’t listen on top of that. I find it funny that I can tell my hens to go back in their pen any time of day and they’ll listen yet the dog who lives the good life inside gives two sh!ts about listening to me

Did you know that the dog ran away because he was afraid of the trash bags?
I looked for almost two hours while the wind whipped the snow/sleet mix around, lashing at my face. I had to actually stand near him with the treat bag, and give him more every few steps to get him to the house. Getting him to go inside was almost impossible. Stupid dog. :mad:
I once had a horse that was convinced horse-eating monsters lived in garbage cans! Made for some interesting roadside rides on trash collection day :)

Funny how yesterday there was another global warming article in the paper. Temps warmest since recording began 100 years ago! Yet certain areas are really cold, certain areas are hot, everything always changes throughout the universe. I feel lucky the Earth is as stable as it is. 100 years is a teeny bleep in the planetary lifespan, I just don't think our sample size is big enough to determine anything besides rough predictions, which is already what the weather man does.
Poorly, I might add.

Funny how yesterday there was another global warming article in the paper. Temps warmest since recording began 100 years ago! Yet certain areas are really cold, certain areas are hot, everything always changes throughout the universe. I feel lucky the Earth is as stable as it is. 100 years is a teeny bleep in the planetary lifespan, I just don't think our sample size is big enough to determine anything besides rough predictions, which is already what the weather man does.
Poorly, I might add.

My weatherperson gets it wrong two days out 90% of the time. You can bet your bottom dollar, I am not going to believe them 50 years out.

Did you know you shouldn't call the pig farmers while he is at the supermarket in the meat Dept looking at the prices of pork?

We have an ad on CL for selling a premium fed 200# young and tender swine.
Ad clearly says $1 per # hoof weight. So I hear Hubby talking to the guy. Hub says $200 firm like the ad says. The guy asked if we would take $80 because that is all he can afford.
DH is in front of the hams. Looks down and tells the dude to come to the grocery store here and grab 3 of these tiny little hams and you will have $5 left in your pocket to by a little tiny pack of bacon.
:wee:wee:wee:wee
Sounds like the people trying to buy pigs around you need a little more instruction.

Maybe the CL add should state that prices are not negotiable in any way, and do NOT call to make a lower offer.

Did you know i am in bed feeling crummy but i need to get up and feed the critters?
20180125_152754.jpg

Back
Top Bottom