Did you know that there is an Easter Hatch a long this year?????

Did you know that there was an EASTER HATCH a long this year?

• Yes

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I want to but can't

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • I've been waiting all year

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters

java girl 2

Songster
8 Years
May 17, 2011
NY
THERE IS A HATCH A LONG THIS YEAR ON THE INCUBATION AND HATCHING EGGS THREAD AND WE WANT MORE BYCERS TO JOIN US THERE!!! SO PLEASE TAKE A MIN TO ANSWER THIS POLL ON WETHER OR NOT YOU WILL COME FOR THE FUN !!!!!!!!! AND THERE WILL BE PRIZES AS WELL. OH, AND YOUR EGGS CAN BE ANY KIND OF POULTRY. WE ARE SETTING OUR EGGS TO HATCH THE DAY BEFORE EASTER, SO COME JOIN US THERE!!!!! HERE IS THE LINK FOR YOU TO GO TO FOR THE HATCH-A-LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAHONRI'S 3RD ANNUAL, BYC EASTER HATCH-A-LONG!!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
OH, AND PLEASE POST WHEN YOU VOTE IF YOU CAN TO KEEP THIS POLL GOING, SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT FOR THE HATCH-A-LONG!!!!!!!!!!!
woot.gif

Did you know that there will be some really nice prizes for some of the many contests?

There is actually three prizes where you don't even have to be hatching any thing. All you have to do is participate and post.

3 post numbers have been chosen from last years hatch a long and the person that posts on those particular pre-determined post numbers will win a prize... only 3 of us won't be eligible (cuz we know the numbers)

As the hatch a long thread progresses, there will be other prizes announced for some of the contests.

I noticed that last year's 'best hatch participiant' is back and is being really helpful again.

There will be cutest chic pic contests, calendar pic contests, a post card pic contest.... ah the fun and merriment.

Get your bator and eggs ready and come join us!!

If you've never hatched before, this is a great first hatch experience. My first incubator hatch was last year's Mahonri's 2nd Annual, BYC Easter Hatchalong. Lots of great information and community support for all your "newbie" and "not-so-newbie" questions.
Here's the link so you don't have to go find it!

MAHONRI'S 3RD ANNUAL, BYC EASTER HATCH-A-LONG!!!!

ENABLERS!! ALL OF YOU!! I'm in. . . I'm in trouble for what's going in the 'bator now. And this hatch is after that. O, I'm gonna be sooo homeless
hide.gif

ENABLERS!! ALL OF YOU!! I'm in. . . I'm in trouble for what's going in the 'bator now. And this hatch is after that. O, I'm gonna be sooo homeless
hide.gif

lau.gif
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, I'M MAKING AN INUBATER THAT WILL HOLD 168 TO 210 EGGS
hide.gif
th.gif

I said I knew (since I already signed up), but I couldn't say I was waiting all year. I only joined in here 6+ mos ago and my first hatch ever was with the NYD hatch (won the small hatch hatching rate!
woot.gif
). Anyway, I am now truly addicted.

I've already bought a second incubator. The first one had to go with me on vacation to Oregon plugged into the cigarette lighter outlet, because I'm participating in the Valentine's Day hatch. I have so many eggs I want (and have ordered for various deliveries) that I've been juggling a calendar to make sure they don't overlap. I wouldn't want to have to buy a third incubator already, would I?

Deb

I know, I am truly OCD.

Back
Top Bottom