Digital Egg Incubator Thermostat from Incubator Warehouse

May we have some more info about what is not working please? I was looking to order this unit.
Not sure why it didn't work, as I am no mechanic! All I know is that I ordered the largest one and the smallest one and could not get either to work. I do have to say that Incubator Warehouse was VERY good about giving me a full refund on the items though. No fuss at all! I like them as a company, just can't recommend the product.

Just thinking the IncuKit DC would be perfect to retrofit an older still Air Hova Bator. If Incubator Warehouse is as good a company as you say, then I'm thinking it's worth a shot. Why did you not ask them to send you a new one?

Just thinking the IncuKit DC would be perfect to retrofit an older still Air Hova Bator. If Incubator Warehouse is as good a company as you say, then I'm thinking it's worth a shot. Why did you not ask them to send you a new one?
I ordered the 100 watt and the 200 watt. Tried both in different setups. Same problem every time. I finally decided to just bite the bullet and order a custom cabinet incubator from HatchCraft (should be delivered pretty soon).

I say go for it if that's what you want. I have not tried that particular item. Worst case scenario is you get your money back.

I have the incukit in my cabinet bator but i retrofit it cause i didn't like it not blowing air foward. I have pictures of it in my albums. I also have the thermostat which i use in my hatcher with a gqf fan and heating cool also pictured in my albums. Both work just fine for me.

I have the incukit in my cabinet bator and i love it always have good hatches i do have an extra fan though and a humidifier system but they hold the temp dead on and no fluctuation

I have one of the thermostat from them and my will work good for a week and then it will shoot up to over 110 and it want stay set at 99.5 I have tried to unplug it for a while and that don't even work is their any one that can help me

Back
Top Bottom