Digital Egg Incubator Thermostat from Incubator Warehouse

WARNING

UPDATE THE this thermostat FROM INCUBATOR WAREHOUSE FRYED THIS MORNING AND COOKED OVER 100 GOOSE EGGS INCLUDING BUFF DEWLAP TOULOUSE, SEBBIES AND EMBDENS PLUS ALL THE SCOVIES SO I WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN

WARNING

UPDATE THE this thermostat FROM INCUBATOR WAREHOUSE FRYED THIS MORNING AND COOKED OVER 100 GOOSE EGGS INCLUDING BUFF DEWLAP TOULOUSE, SEBBIES AND EMBDENS PLUS ALL THE SCOVIES SO I WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN
update just talk to one of the owners of incubator warehouse and they are taking care of this with no problems and considering discontinuing the thermostat

Ok how did it fry. And curious if they are gonna discontinue it wonder how that is gonna effect those including me that have them. Was the one you was using the incukit kind.

Yea got me wondering to cause mine got 4 degree off calibration up to 104 and cooked 2 batches of qual eggs and 2 batches of chicken eggs I'm trying another now that I have recalibrated it so I will c how it go's

Mine fried as well, literally, melted the case only mine went open circuit instead of closed to the heat element. Good people to work with as far as product replacement or refund, but now I have a new one I'm scared to trust. I also see they raised the price to $75 on it.

Ok how did it fry. And curious if they are gonna discontinue it wonder how that is gonna effect those including me that have them. Was the one you was using the incukit kind.
both of mine they stuck on broke a old thermometer it got so hot from now on I am running backup thermostats wired in series on everything it cost more but the eggs I lost were very high dollar

Back
Top Bottom