diiiiis-gusting....

maplesky7

Flock Mistress
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
N. IL.
I had a mouse trap behind the microwave and nothing was trapped for over a week...so I stopped paying such close attention.

Well...a curious odor had attracted the cats so I pulled the microwave out and ewwwwww....there was a mouse on it and some body fluids had started to escape and now I could just
sickbyc.gif

and my 2 little girls thought it was great and their cat grabbed a hold of it's tail and tried to tug it from me... diiiiis-gusting!

ok...you can all go have lunch now.
tongue.png

me,
g

Why would you want to kill a nice little mouse?
hit.gif
Couldnt you get a small have-a-hart trap and catch the mousey live and take him off to a neighbouring comunity and release him so he could have lived out his life in harmony with nature? Some people are just so mean....
barnie.gif

Ewww. Thats gross.. But the title of the topic made me look out of curiosity..

But that was more info than I needed while eatting breakfast..

Yuk..

Hey I have found a tried up frog in my house once.. I wonder why I never smelled that.. Or maybe one of the cats found it that way and brought it in..????

We caught a shrew in the house yesterday and released it near the neighbors house... does that count?

I was snackin on bing cherries when I was like... shwee yooo.

Yep had one of those behind the stove the other day... Smelled something off for a few days then got brave .. Amazing how nasty those lil things can stink....

Trap and rehome.... HEHE
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom