diiiiis-gusting....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by maplesky7, Jun 20, 2009.

1. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    I had a mouse trap behind the microwave and nothing was trapped for over a week...so I stopped paying such close attention.

Well...a curious odor had attracted the cats so I pulled the microwave out and ewwwwww....there was a mouse on it and some body fluids had started to escape and now I could just [​IMG]

and my 2 little girls thought it was great and their cat grabbed a hold of it's tail and tried to tug it from me... diiiiis-gusting!

ok...you can all go have lunch now. [​IMG]

me,
    g

2. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Songster

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Why would you want to kill a nice little mouse? [​IMG] Couldnt you get a small have-a-hart trap and catch the mousey live and take him off to a neighbouring comunity and release him so he could have lived out his life in harmony with nature? Some people are just so mean.... [​IMG]

3. Chicks R Friends NOT Food

Chicks R Friends NOT Food Songster

Feb 15, 2009
    Chariho RI
    What was that? You had it for lunch?? [​IMG] Just Kidding. Yummy story, I'm glad I'm not squeemish.

4. Ewww. Thats gross.. But the title of the topic made me look out of curiosity..

But that was more info than I needed while eatting breakfast..

Yuk..

Hey I have found a tried up frog in my house once.. I wonder why I never smelled that.. Or maybe one of the cats found it that way and brought it in..????

5. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    We caught a shrew in the house yesterday and released it near the neighbors house... does that count?

I was snackin on bing cherries when I was like... shwee yooo.

6. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Yep had one of those behind the stove the other day... Smelled something off for a few days then got brave .. Amazing how nasty those lil things can stink....

Trap and rehome.... HEHE [​IMG]

7. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Death to any mouse then enters the home!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhh... you did good Maples....... [​IMG]

8. Featherwisp

Featherwisp Songster

May 18, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    Ick. [​IMG]

Oddly...that didnt ruin my appetite. [​IMG]

9. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Quote:That rat would have beat you back in the house![​IMG] and on the way would have called in some friends. [​IMG]

10. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Yuck.[​IMG] I think I'll pass on lunch,lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: