Dinner time pics.... pic heavy!

the1much

Currently Birdless Hippy
11 Years
Jul 20, 2008
with maurice, the original space-cowboy
well,, my wifers refuses to throw their "table scraps" on the ground,, so this is how she feeds them.
lol.png
lol.png

092608_1848.jpg

092608_1846.jpg

092608_18441.jpg

092608_1844.jpg

092608_1843.jpg

and this is the "queen" guarding the "life giver" hehe
wink.png

092608_1849.jpg

I agree, who would want good food on the ground? I use peat moss in my runs and it gets all over the food. I put leftovers in a big bowl and at least they start out clean...
Nice looking chickens, quite a variety!
Your wife is a good chicken mom
smile.png

thanks,,, she'll LOVE to hear that,,,,,i feed em on the ground cause of the sand
wink.png

but its about the only way she can get some attention from them
lol.png

and them pics aint even half the variety we got
roll.png

i need to take a pic of the wifers when she's feeding them,, she looks more happy then them,,hehe
wink.png

mine has an attitude because he was a easter chick,, all green, and when my friend dropped him off, my girls called him popcorn. poor guy haha
lol.png

and thanks on the "good looking" im learning,, and maybe soon i'll get pics of ALL of em
wink.png

EDIT: cause my S key is messed up with SODA!!

Last edited:
That is amazing. My 8 year old son just came in the room and said really loud..."WHOA look at the comb on that chicken! It must be a rooster!" We have a leghorn hen and her comb flops over. Yours stands straight up. Is it OK to flop over? I read somewhere it should be straight up but I have also heard leghorns can be floppy.

Back
Top Bottom