dino-chicken

Quote:
Jurassic Park = fiction

I know. Most people refer to the above as "humor." Strangely, some people appear incapable of comprehending this and take others' posts way too seriously.

Just in case, this post consists mostly of the variety of humor commonly known as "sarcasm." This kind is taken too seriously more than all other types combined.

Today, on the Discovery Channel, they are researching dino genes in old bones. They have found soft tissues and even ancient blood vessels that are stretchy. And then they have added genes and protiens into living developing chicken embryos for a longer tail. Oh great now they are trying to grow teeth in the beaks..Just what I want when I go out to feed!! Anyway here is a youtube link to the series if you'd like to see this exciting genetic research. I personally am watching it on TV discovery channel, but if you are interested here ya go! (the part about the chicken embryos is like 4 of 5, they have the entire show in five parts)

Last edited:
I saw this a while back. I think what was interesting about the series is that they are using SILKIE chickens for a good deal of their research.

Apparently, the SILKIES have feathering that more resembles the feathering they think dinos had !!

SILLY SILKIES.

Quote:
th.gif
And I thought dino-geese would be scary.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom