Dirty Duck Thread - Add your own pics!

She blew most of her feathers a week or two ago but I guess that one on her back didn't get the memo.
lol.png
And I thought it was so nice of her to do a yoga pose so you could see all her Q-tips.

Wobbles is starting his molt, too. It's hilarious, he'll flap his wings and send a cloud of fluff all over the place! Right after we vacuumed, too...

Wobbles is starting his molt, too. It's hilarious, he'll flap his wings and send a cloud of fluff all over the place! Right after we vacuumed, too...
Of course... If one falls out before you vacuum, give it a lick and stick it back in when your not looking. Once the vacuuming is done... POOF!

We laid some new lawn on the weekend and had some spare so we've put it down in the backyard. We emptied the ducks big paddling pool onto it (we thought their filthy water would be quite good for the grass!) and they had THE BEST TIME EVER. I only got a picture of them discovering the lawn, so I've included a little video of them discovering the mud. I'm glad our new Cayugas are black ducks....they would have been after this!

We laid some new lawn on the weekend and had some spare so we've put it down in the backyard. We emptied the ducks big paddling pool onto it (we thought their filthy water would be quite good for the grass!) and they had THE BEST TIME EVER. I only got a picture of them discovering the lawn, so I've included a little video of them discovering the mud. I'm glad our new Cayugas are black ducks....they would have been after this!

Love the video. What is the duck on the lower left of the picture? If I had to guess I would say it was a Chocolate Swedish, but I have never heard of such a thing so I am probably wrong... It is beautiful! Also for future reference, between the icon you click to add a picture and the icon to add an emoticon, there is an Icon to add a video and if you put the URL in there, you will get a preview picture right in your post like this:

0.jpg

big_smile.png

Love the video. What is the duck on the lower left of the picture? If I had to guess I would say it was a Chocolate Swedish, but I have never heard of such a thing so I am probably wrong... It is beautiful! Also for future reference, between the icon you click to add a picture and the icon to add an emoticon, there is an Icon to add a video and if you put the URL in there, you will get a preview picture right in your post like this: :D
Thanks for the video tip @gentila! I've never seen that before :D She is actually an Indian Runner x Pekin :) She is a gorgeous girl. This is her too:

Thanks for the video tip @gentila ! I've never seen that before
big_smile.png

She is actually an Indian Runner x Pekin
smile.png
She is a gorgeous girl. This is her too:

She is gorgeous and look how tiny her babe was. I don't know who likes mud more ducks or pigs? They sure were having a great time in it.

Back
Top Bottom