Dirty Duck Thread - Add your own pics!

Well that is a very loose interpretation
gig.gif
It's all good!
lol.png

X2 some really pretty dirty ducks. lol

No mud puppies here dry as a bone and ground froze solid even with temps in low 50's today.
hmm.png

Poor babies... Give them a bowl of dirt and a bowl of water right next to it so they can have some fun
lau.gif

OK, I know they will find enough opportunities on their own, but the concept was pretty funny to me.
roll.png

Poor babies... Give them a bowl of dirt and a bowl of water right next to it so they can have some fun
lau.gif

OK, I know they will find enough opportunities on their own, but the concept was pretty funny to me.
roll.png
I actually saw my goose making a small hole with water in it but I was just to lazy to walk into the house for the camera and by the time I had gotten back she'd have been long gone, we have rain coming on Monday..
big_smile.png

Dove is hard to get pictures of and especially when she's dirty. She is a brown duck with brown eyes wearing brown dirt plus she moves ALL the time. She and Entie are super hard to take pictures of as they are the more hyper of our runners. Mystique and Noir are still hyper as ducks go, but the are more laid back in the runner group. So when Dovey was wearing this face, we knew she had to be included, and decided to pick her up (so we would have a chance) and still had to take a couple dozen pictures to get one this clear.

Last edited:
Dove is hard to get pictures of and especially when she's dirty. She is a brown duck with brown eyes wearing brown dirt plus she moves ALL the time. She and Entie are super hard to take pictures of as they are the more hyper of our runners. Mystique and Noir are still hyper as ducks go, but the are more laid back in the runner group. So when Dovey was wearing this face, we knew she had to be included, and decided to pick her up (so we would have a chance) and still had to take a couple dozen pictures to get one this clear.

Looks like she's been into the fermented feed, that's the way my gander looks most of the time, Dove is a cutie love those eyes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom