Dirty Duck Thread - Add your own pics!

Ha! Yep, we think it's easy to tell them apart - of the 4 white ducks we have now luckily 2 of them have dark orange bills and there is one boy, one girl - Princess is the smallest of everyone and is the most vague ditzy duck I've ever seen and Duck Norris is tall and has his curly drake feather.
Then we have 2 whites with pinkish bills - one is big bossy Marshmallow and one is our 8 week old male Quackmire - they're going to look similar if he isn't sporting a drake tail, but Marshmallow has just started developing spots on her bill. Phew
wink.png

Coco is nice and easy because she's the only chocolate! But now we have the 2 new ducks....poor dad will need some flash cards to study at home I think
big_smile.png

He can't even get the chickens names right and they are all different! The other day he tried...he said "oh, this one is Henry isn't it?". Henry. We don't have a chicken named Henry. We don't even have a rooster. Henry the female chicken apparently. Lol

he.gif
Arrrrg!
he.gif

I was thinking of @needlessjunk 's flock that I just saw a few posts back. I don't really know your flock... The white ones would be tough for anyone not close to them. It looks like I need to put a leg band around my brain so I can tell which thoughts are which.
hmm.png
Whew! at least you have runners.
wink.png

Edit: I just went back and looked... I responded to @needlessjunk and you responded to me and I didn't even look, I just assumed you were @needlessjunk . Well this is what assuming gets you.
gig.gif

Last edited:
:he Arrrrg!:he

I was thinking of @needlessjunk
's flock that I just saw a few posts back.  I don't really know your flock... The white ones would be tough for anyone not close to them.  It looks like I need to put a leg band around my brain so I can tell which thoughts are which.:/   Whew! at least you have runners.;)  

Edit: I just went back and looked... I responded to @needlessjunk
and you responded to me and I didn't even look, I just assumed you were @needlessjunk
. Well this is what assuming gets you.:gig

Hehe! I just did something very similar on another forum, but it took me a good 4 posts before I realised! :D

:he Arrrrg!:he

I was thinking of @needlessjunk
's flock that I just saw a few posts back.  I don't really know your flock... The white ones would be tough for anyone not close to them.  It looks like I need to put a leg band around my brain so I can tell which thoughts are which.:/   Whew! at least you have runners.;)  

Edit: I just went back and looked... I responded to @needlessjunk
and you responded to me and I didn't even look, I just assumed you were @needlessjunk
. Well this is what assuming gets you.:gig
Lol! I've done the same thing. It usually takes me a while to figure it out. Mine are easy to tell apart, but I had 2 males Pekins for a while and that was impossible.

How's this for a dirty duck? I wasn't paying attention and accidentally over filled their pool. As you can see, they had a grand ol time.

LOL the look on his face is priceless, it's almost like he's saying "moooom, put me down, I wanna go play some more!"

Back
Top Bottom