Diseases in my flock?

Pics
Maybe a kid could look after just a few chicks, without much help- but that many?! I thought my 3 babies pooped a lot, the brooder must be cleaned constantly which is difficult for anyone to do!

Maybe a kid could look after just a few chicks, without much help- but that many?! I thought my 3 babies pooped a lot, the brooder must be cleaned constantly which is difficult for anyone to do!
Man, I'm an adult and that many in the beginning of this season was still driving me to tears (granted I have about 3x that now in their proper spaces).

she would get real mad...
That’s NOT Your responsibility as a child. If the facts are all layer out here and are true than she is definitely short sighted. And that’s to start with... and IF she is even remotely blaming you for the chicks deaths when she is the parent in this situation then she is definitely not taking responsibility for her job as a parent.

I am far from perfect. I make more than my share of mistakes. Your a kid. Kids make lots of them as the learn and grow. This is going to be a whopper of a learning lesson for you.

This train wreck of a thread is also going to be a serious learning lesson for everyone here currently as well as years to come - IF this thread survives (ironically thinking to self) any longer then the chicks do.....

That’s NOT Your responsibility as a child. If the facts are all layer out here and are true than she is definitely short sighted. And that’s to start with... and IF she is even remotely blaming you for the chicks deaths when she is the parent in this situation then she is definitely not taking responsibility for her job as a parent.

I am far from perfect. I make more than my share of mistakes. Your a kid. Kids make lots of them as the learn and grow. This is going to be a whopper of a learning lesson for you.

This train wreck of a thread is also going to be a serious learning lesson for everyone here currently as well as years to come - IF this thread survives (ironically thinking to self) any longer then the chicks do.....
what do you mean its not? mother just doesnt do reasherch as i do so she may not know lots about chickens...but...if mother wont take care of them i will. im trying to speak some sence in to her but it doesnt end expectedly...but i want mother to trust me so i can get my dream pet witch is on the market now. i need that trust...

what do you mean its not? mother just doesnt do reasherch as i do so she may not know lots about chickens...but...if mother wont take care of them i will. im trying to speak some sence in to her but it doesnt end expectedly...but i want mother to trust me so i can get my dream pet witch is on the market now. i need that trust...
Well, then maybe you can start by fixing your mistake with the chicks.
It’s not right of her to blame you, but that doesn’t mean it’s not your responsibility to treat them better, even if you didn’t mean to not treat them right.

IMG_20210421_132646.jpg

Back
Top Bottom