Dixie Chicks

HE HATCHED!!! I was writing a note on Alaskan's blog and heard cheaping. He is not a minute old. OH JOY

Edited to add....OMG it could be a pure bred orp!! It is the right color...huge legs and feet with black shanks....sure looks like an ORP to me....well I know it is half orp.

it looks really good, but pretty wet. I am just beside myself.

Feet are white on bottom as should be...neck is a little long for an English Orp. Oh my oh my I am blessed.

D.gif
Congrats on the new hatchling!! Nice idea to enable your chicken helper with their own flock!!!

Ducks day 13

Great pictures, Hen! What kind of ducks are they?

I am over 200 posts behind. Today is not the day I am catching up. Have a meeting at work this morning. Last meeting I have to attend there!!
big_smile.png
Roads are covered in ice. Can't wait. Last night after feeding the chickens we watched as a tow truck driver had to pull the salt truck out of the ditch across the road from us. Same thing happened last year. Not far from where it was this year. Salt dumped all over the ditch. Makes for tons of deer to visit. LOL!

Today is the day my girl rabbit is suppose to give birth and we do not have a proper pen for her. UGH! I am getting a large tote this morning and transferring her as soon as I get home. Hope it's not too late. I don't even know how to tell if she is pregnant.
idunno.gif
She is not easily handled, but I have felt her belly area and I can't tell any difference. She has not pulled her fur out yet, so maybe she is not pregnant. I don't know.

Well, gotta get moving to work. Have a great day! Frozen here and I will be SO GLAD when summer is here!
yesss.gif
on the last meeting you have to attend at the old job!!

highfive.gif
on the I will be SO GLAD when summer is here!!

Ok, all we need is a coat of paint and some hinges, and basically the tractor is ready. I'm still making the run a bit longer once we get the bunny.

Looks good, vehve!!

How is Flappy doing?

@Amberjem pyscho silkies?!

:cd   Congrats on the new hatchling!!  Nice idea to enable your chicken helper with their own flock!!!

Great pictures, Hen!  What kind of ducks are they?

:yesss:  on the last meeting you have to attend at the old job!!

:highfive:  on the I will be SO GLAD when summer is here!!

Looks good, vehve!!

How is Flappy doing?

@Amberjem
 pyscho silkies?!

Rouen x Rouen/blue Swedish and Rouen/blue Swedish x Rouen/blue Swedish so mutts... :D

Back
Top Bottom