Dixie Chicks

darn @Beer can
 I was hoping it might work a bit better then that?

Me too! I paid $80 for mine. I haven't run electric to my new garage yet so I thought it would be a easy way to have a outside light. Plus it will work when the power is out and being LED I thought it would work great. It was very bright, just didn't last long. I was thinking it was lack of battery capacity so I planned on tripleing the rechargable batteries and running them in parallel. I was drunk one night and hooked it up to my 400watt jump box through the DC outlet with a 20amp fuse. Don't know what I was thinking, it worked good for two days...now nothing...
$80 garage ornament.

Quote:

and I dont think my chickens need polka dots or curtains @Sharps Big 50 ...thats why the windows of the coop are above the nest boxes plus the awning provides even more darkness in the nest box area........though purple polka dot curtains might be mega cute but I also see it as a pain to keep clean...but if my chickens had polka dotted things it wouldnt reflect it's polka dottedness onto me right? cuz @vehve 's polka dotted curtains are mega super cute

two words:

Shower Curtains

Quote:

and I dont think my chickens need polka dots or curtains @Sharps Big 50 ...thats why the windows of the coop are above the nest boxes plus the awning provides even more darkness in the nest box area........though purple polka dot curtains might be mega cute but I also see it as a pain to keep clean...but if my chickens had polka dotted things it wouldnt reflect it's polka dottedness onto me right? cuz @vehve 's polka dotted curtains are mega super cute

two words:

Shower Curtains
highfive.gif
Yeppers! Great things for all kinds of stuff!

well dang I seem to have lost the list the feed store lady gave me............sighs I'd loose my head sometimes if it wasnt attached....on a bright note got to use new awesome new ramp and cleaned up that area a bit........shower curtians a good idea...though I would wonder about the fumes that vuynl gives off as it degrades over time in the closed confines of the chicken coop even though plenty of ventilation couldnt the fumes be a possible issue?

Back
Top Bottom