Dixie Chicks

frow.gif
Amber, Fee, NAF, Henn, Briard.

Quote: I have had mine for about 8 years. It has spread a little but has stayed contained in a shady flower bed for that time. I don't know how well it would compete with ivy. Ivy is wicked hard to get rid off once it is established. It seems like it could be a groundcover under the black berrys. Mine is under a large burr oak and around an azalea bush.

I started some spearmint on the low point of the slope for @Sharps Big 50 tea and to compete give ground cover......eventually I will be putting different varietys of blueberry bushes along that slope.....I am hoping for enough varietys to have a nice four month harvest of them...might do some currants as well...the front slope I want to plant the cherry tree, yellow plum and asian pear tree

Anyone ever grow multiplier onions? They grow under the dirt and one single bulb planted produces up to ten to twelve or more yellow onions, just keep some bulbs for replanting the next year. Supposed to be good keepers also, 12 months. Grow like potatoes I guess, I've never heard of them but I'd like to try them.

I started some spearmint on the low point of the slope for @Sharps Big 50 tea and to compete give ground cover......eventually I will be putting different varietys of blueberry bushes along that slope.....I am hoping for enough varietys to have a nice four month harvest of them...might do some currants as well...the front slope I want to plant the cherry tree, yellow plum and asian pear tree
spearmint ??? That must be with the eggs !

Anyone ever grow multiplier onions? They grow under the dirt and one single bulb planted produces up to ten to twelve or more yellow onions, just keep some bulbs for replanting the next year. Supposed to be good keepers also, 12 months. Grow like potatoes I guess, I've never heard of them but I'd like to try them.
isnt that similar to bunch onions?

Back
Top Bottom