Dixie Chicks

Also does orpington have fat legs? His/hers are really big. Someone said cornish mix? Not sure if breeder had those
orpington do have thicker legs and white legs. Red cuckoo are extremely uncommon. Were they actually breeding or did they just have all the birds running together? I mean, if they had red cuckoo and accidently sold one as a rir you made out good on that deal!

orpington do have thicker legs and white legs. Red cuckoo are extremely uncommon. Were they actually breeding or did they just have all the birds running together? I mean, if they had red cuckoo and accidently sold one as a rir you made out good on that deal!

Taylor hobby farm where they came from. She hatches from incubator. When I picked up there was bunch of lil red fluff balls in brooder. I got 5 more last week ..im so stumped this is what those other two looked like as a baby

Looked up the seller she does do cuckoo red but never has any to buy. I can say just as you did If I got one by accident horray:)

Looked up the seller she does do cuckoo red but never has any to buy. I can say just as you did If I got one by accident horray:)
the Taylor hobby farms in georgia? Yep they have red cuckoo english orps! You got an awesome screw up! Big fluff balls. I love my orps!

Those other 2 came from TSC, right? The first 2 you posted?

Taylor hobby farm where they came from. She hatches from incubator. When I picked up there was bunch of lil red fluff balls in brooder. I got 5 more last week ..im so stumped this is what those other two looked like as a baby
these all look RIR. The cuckoo or should have been reddish with a yellow dot as a chick.

the Taylor hobby farms in georgia? Yep they have red cuckoo english orps! You got an awesome screw up! Big fluff balls. I love my orps!

Those other 2 came from TSC, right? The first 2 you posted?
y

Yes the hen and rooster they were my first chickens I ever purchsed I was so excited I don't remember the name of bin they came out of

y

Yes the hen and rooster they were my first chickens I ever purchsed I was so excited I don't remember the name of bin they came out of
I just camt.place them. They have yellow feet so they're not marans. And all the other breeds I can think of should have bright yellow legs. Have you tried posting that pic in the what is this breeds forums?

Back
Top Bottom