Dixie Chicks

@Alaskan I always thought your neighbors seemed hippieish, the Kilcher's.
Seems like I read somewhere Jewel is coming out with a new album.

Well, I'm exhausted. Pics will be up tomorrow, but I just brought home 5 silkies, a Dom hen, and an Ameraucana hen. Oh, and a black Lion Head doe that I'm not keeping. I didn't even know the lady had a rabbit until she asked me if I wanted it.

I'm gonna need help figuring out what color those silkies are. The roo is white. The hens...
hu.gif

Well, I'm exhausted. Pics will be up tomorrow, but I just brought home 5 silkies, a Dom hen, and an Ameraucana hen. Oh, and a black Lion Head doe that I'm not keeping. I didn't even know the lady had a rabbit until she asked me if I wanted it.

I'm gonna need help figuring out what color those silkies are. The roo is white. The hens...
hu.gif

Hope you inspected every inch of them chooks I brought home mites the last time i scored a flock.

Just sayin....
pop.gif
cant wait for pix

Quote: I didn't get the chance. It was cold and snowing and the rabbit got stuck in a cardboard box for the trip home. The pens I have set up for them to go into are far away from the rest of my pens, just in case they have something. If the AM's legs are anything to go by, they don't have leg mites. I hate treating for leg mites more than anything!

Back
Top Bottom