Dixie Chicks

why not build a cabinet bator.... @Sally Sunshine has done an awesome one

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...bator-how-we-did-it-and-test-run-ready-set-go

I read the build and consider it VERY doable.... Matter of fact I may build one myself.

deb
goodpost.gif
love them!! having another great hatch, week after week! Been setting like crazy again since Sept. Nothing like I did before I got sick for shipping chicks, but small scale is fun with all these kiddos! I forgot to have fun with it when I incubated so many for shipping! Only screwed up hatch was kiddo turning my wafer and going for a drive with it!!
he.gif

oh....

Making two reg coolers, actually started them today only got as far as drilling holes and went back to bed!
Giving one to my friend from BYC sara as she is awesome and needs a better one for her goose eggs!
and you know I have to make two so another for me! that makes 3 cabinet coolers and three reg coolerbators, styros are collecting dust in a closet top shelf!

Love you Deb! hope all of your are well! I am offline today mostly, sick as heck in bed with strep is my guess. Cant break fever. Stupid immune system! Take care all! you know where I am should anyone have any questions about the builds or anything! just tag me
frow.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom