Dixie Chicks

Happy New Year's Eve to everybody!

Went to California to visit my sister. Her daughter spread her own form of Christmas cheer in the form of a monster cold that we all caught. The drive back to NM was disgusting! Lots of snorting, coughing and bagfuls of wet tissues. Happy to be home with my Sudafed.
Anyway, will ring in the new year with a healthy shot of Nyquil. (Probably won't be up to see the ball drop)

I have a pretty good immune system, so doing well. Hubs, however, developed a nasty case of bronchitis and is on all sorts of meds to combat virus and bacteria.

Sam, at least with FB or BYC you don't have to worry about anybody judging your housekeeping skills. (Or, in my case, lack thereof) I even hate to Skype!

I have a pretty good immune system, so doing well. Hubs, however, developed a nasty case of bronchitis and is on all sorts of meds to combat virus and bacteria.

Sam, at least with FB or BYC you don't have to worry about anybody judging your housekeeping skills. (Or, in my case, lack thereof) I even hate to Skype!
That is true!!! (my house is a filthy pit)

Back
Top Bottom