Dixie Chicks

not all of the way yet.....

3 hour delay leaving Frankfurt, somehow managed to still make it through Seattle fast enough to make our plane ... but then our luggage didn't.

It was all a comedy of errors. Son got to strip down and get his pants and belt xrayed in Frankfurt... they almost didn't let me go to "the room" for that fun... but when I said he was 14... they said OK... guess he looked older.

Then in Seattle we forgot one bag on the far side of the TSA body scan fun.... So they had to call out who had forgot a bag... then they thought the stack of comic books inside was a bomb... had to open it, scan for bomb residue and look at the books... yeah... this was when we were running for the plane...

we got to the plane right when they had started boarding... but our tickets no longer worked since the airline had already rebooked us on a later flight. ... getting the tickets redone... so that we were BACK on the flight was SLOW work... and we were no longer sitting together... yeppers.

Oh... and I lost my credit card... so on the last flight where the food was credit card only the kids would have starved... but a kind person let me pay them cash....

oh... I also lost my drivers license, maybe at a different place and time than the credit card. . .. no identity theft or illegal purchases... .. yet..... maybe I just threw them away... you never know... :old

Right now I am in Anchorage. . spent the night here, in a hotel, catching a ride in a few hours to get back home.

Holy cow. :hugs

not all of the way yet.....

3 hour delay leaving Frankfurt, somehow managed to still make it through Seattle fast enough to make our plane ... but then our luggage didn't.

It was all a comedy of errors. Son got to strip down and get his pants and belt xrayed in Frankfurt... they almost didn't let me go to "the room" for that fun... but when I said he was 14... they said OK... guess he looked older.

Then in Seattle we forgot one bag on the far side of the TSA body scan fun.... So they had to call out who had forgot a bag... then they thought the stack of comic books inside was a bomb... had to open it, scan for bomb residue and look at the books... yeah... this was when we were running for the plane...

we got to the plane right when they had started boarding... but our tickets no longer worked since the airline had already rebooked us on a later flight. ... getting the tickets redone... so that we were BACK on the flight was SLOW work... and we were no longer sitting together... yeppers.

Oh... and I lost my credit card... so on the last flight where the food was credit card only the kids would have starved... but a kind person let me pay them cash....

oh... I also lost my drivers license, maybe at a different place and time than the credit card. . .. no identity theft or illegal purchases... .. yet..... maybe I just threw them away... you never know... :old

Right now I am in Anchorage. . spent the night here, in a hotel, catching a ride in a few hours to get back home.
:eek: :th
:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom