DIY humidity pump?

@Iluveggers it might be best to try the shoe string version for your class hatch. The dripline works but I need to readjust the drip count every other day or so. Its hard to dial in.
With the wick method you should have the water lower then the incu and maybe higher during lockdown? I believe the wick being above the incu will create more of a "flow". Not certain though. Will test during the next hatch.

@Iluveggers it might be best to try the shoe string version for your class hatch. The dripline works but I need to readjust the drip count every other day or so. Its hard to dial in.
With the wick method you should have the water lower then the incu and maybe higher during lockdown? I believe the wick being above the incu will create more of a "flow". Not certain though. Will test during the next hatch.
Thanks! I have a week of class & a week of break to figure it out before I set the eggs.

I decided I may play around with this method in case there’s a weekend I can’t make it in. Has anyone tried it?

Back
Top Bottom