Diy incubator

Do you have pics? I would love to see them! I'm still waiting on my next 3, this hatch is staggered I have 3 on lock down due tomorrow and 4 to hatch monday. My nerves are shot after the 1st one died maybe cute Chick pictures will help lol

Last edited:
Do you have pics? I would love to see them! I'm still waiting on my next 3, this hatch is staggered I have 3 on lock down due tomorrow and 4 to hatch monday. My nerves are shot after the 1st one died maybe cute Chick pictures will help lol

No nice pics yet, I'm getting some tonight. Here's some pics that aren't so good.....

I'm gonna need more than luck, I don't know what it is about this clutch but this egg decided to pip on the side ugghh I hope this one makes it!

Now it's playing with me! This one's gonna be a joker!

How is your babies? Anybody out yet? Sorry about the one that died! Maybe slightly higher humidity would help? I usually keep mine up to 75% sometimes when they are all wet and hatching it can rise up to 80% and above. But that always works for me. I know it does depend on your area and the climate you live in how much water and humidity to add. And remember unless you have too don't open the incubator!!! At hatching I like the temps slightly lower than what you have more like 99 or at lowest 98. Praying for he rest of your hatch to go well!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom