DIY Thread - Let's see your "Inventions".

Pics
Hi,
Well I found a new use for those heavier waffle-weave , non-skid drawer liner rolls they sell for 2.00 for a 12 inch by 4 foot roll at the Dollar General. (the lighter weight rolls sell for 1.00 for 1 ft. by 5 ft. roll, but I think they are too lightweight for scrubbing). I cut the roll into 3 inch by 3 inch squares. I get 64 scrub pads for 2.oo Use them once and throw them away when I am cleaning feeders and waterers. Much cheaper than paper towels or old rags.
Best,
Karen

Last edited:
couldn't see spending the money on chick feeders so i cut a piece of 3" abs and made end caps and a 1/2 inch copper pipe to stop roosting seems to work great, but the chicks like eating out of there friz-bee

That video at the bottom, my eyes aren't the greatest, but did I see that chicken get smacked in the beak or head with that lid when she stepped on it? 

another thought, what if another chicken is eating out of it from the side and the one stepping on the platform steps off....ouch?

Yes, you did! She got smacked full on! Good thought about side eaters. I wonder if heads could be lost?!

Back
Top Bottom