DLHOCNT's Thoughts and Ramblings

Pics
@CHlCKEN Here is my ZeeZee and some others

those aren't dead bits on the Z , just shadows
View attachment 2547910View attachment 2547911
(the snake plant in this photo got slipped inside the toaster and toasted, if you have any idea how to fix it, LMK......)..

View attachment 2547913
All healthy and beautiful! Im very jealous. I’m not in my plant room, but I have two of my rubber plant propagations behind me which I potted around 9 months ago. Also a pot of mixed plants like Chinese evergreen and snake plants, plus a bunch of succulent propagation and a couple more things in plant stands.

image.jpg

My rubber plants. I have a big one which I cut them off of.

All healthy and beautiful! Im very jealous. I’m not in my plant room, but I have two of my rubber plant propagations behind me which I potted around 9 months ago. Also a pot of mixed plants like Chinese evergreen and snake plants, plus a bunch of succulent propagation and a couple more things in plant stands.

A few of them are dead, Like my snake plant, My golden devils ivy died the day after I brought it home, trying so hard to revive it

My ocean spider plant is probably my favorite thing

I also bought a madagascar dragon tree to replace the one I had that died, but it looks nothing like the one I had before and im sad

Back
Top Bottom