Do cattle roost?

I thought we already figured it out.......

id975_1.jpg

at least we have in Texas.....our main problem, is getting them to not kill the trees, from over fertilizing, and from eating all the leaves......

I am thinking Blooie was sleeping during the class on Cattle Roosting.

glad I was heading south yesterday after work.......

I noticed a bad back up on the folks heading north tho.......now we know why........
HA! I'm innocent on that one, Bert! Cody is SOUTH of us, so I was going south. Um, I think I was going south. That's the way the van was pointed before I dozed off anyway.

I'm thinking you must have had allot of folks rubber necking then Blooie........

now I know I remember some discussion about cow diapers, for possibly keeping cows indoors to roost......

1412894924915_wps_1_Alamy_Live_News_E8H4RG_Gm.jpg

I'm thinking you must have had allot of folks rubber necking then Blooie........

now I know I remember some discussion about cow diapers, for possibly keeping cows indoors to roost......

1412894924915_wps_1_Alamy_Live_News_E8H4RG_Gm.jpg

But if we could monkey around with this idea and perfect the cork, we could have the cows placing the manure where we need it in our gardens. Ole was really onto something.

The problem the cow diaper is washing them. My Wife gets really upset when I wash them in her washing machine.

But if we could monkey around with this idea and perfect the cork, we could have the cows placing the manure where we need it in our gardens. Ole was really onto something.

The problem the cow diaper is washing them. My Wife gets really upset when I wash them in her washing machine.
you need a high capacity washing machine.........then you could at least wash two of them at a time.......

I think it may be safer, to train the monkey to hand wash the diapers, instead of corking them.....

Back
Top Bottom