Do Chickens Get Bored?

I saw a really cute shepards hook at Tractor Supply that has a rooster on it and I think that would be so cute to put in the run and hang a string of bells on that! I've been wanting that hook so now I have a great excuse to go buy it!!
yippiechickie.gif
My veggies are already sprouting and I just planted them in my small indoor greenhouse on Mon.!! So, hopefully it wont be long and I can put those out too for them.

Chickaroo!, Dahlin! Ah've been lookin' foah a run decoratah. When would you be able to travel to Mississippi, Dahlin'?
lau.gif

Sounds like a cute shepherd's hook. If it had double hooks, you could hang plants like Romaine lettuce on one hook and bells on the other. I like your thinking!

yuckyuck.gif

It's just a single hook, but I could simply buy two and put them "back to back", doubling the pleasure!!!
bun.gif

LOL! Same here. My brother told me that I'm chicken obsessed!! I teach dance classes and when I want to tell the girls that they need to fix something, they told me that I always make a chicken referances!! Like..stretch your arms up....you look like you have chicken wings! Or when you kick, keep you body upright so you don't look like pecking chickens!
Can you say, "Hello, my name is Sharon and I'm a chickenaholic"!!
lau.gif

Thank goodness for BYC. It's actually a front for "Chickens Anonymous". I hope the government doesn't start mandating warnings on chickens. "Warning: The Chicken General has determined that Chickens may be Habit Forming."

Well,,,,,,,CLUCK!

Chickaroo!, Dahlin! Ah've been lookin' foah a run decoratah. When would you be able to travel to Mississippi, Dahlin'?

Get me a pass into the country club too?!!

I teach dance classes and when I want to tell the girls that they need to fix something, they told me that I always make a chicken referances!!

Just integrate your addiction into your average day..in your case, you need to teach the chicken dance!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom