Do chinese geese usually get picked on?

animals1981

Songster
11 Years
Jul 19, 2008
Toronto
My Coop
My Coop
My friends chinese are usually getting chased by the muscovy drakes is this common? are they usually picked on by other waterfowl? Small size? Its actually my old drake that I gave him lol But they try to fight back and they can't.

I told him it must be the geese are just too small or something. He has ducks I have no idea why he chases them.

My friends chinese are usually getting chased by the muscovy drakes is this common? are they usually picked on by other waterfowl? Small size? Its actually my old drake that I gave him lol But they try to fight back and they can't.

I told him it must be the geese are just too small or something. He has ducks I have no idea why he chases them.
I have a 6 yr old Embden gander that is terrified of my one dominant Muscovy drake. Even if he tries to stand up to him the drake gets the best of him.

lol its so funny

I did not believe my friend i thought he was lying just so he could give the drake back to me until i went and saw him beat up the geese

I love him so much such a cute sweet duck though you just want to pick him up and hug him lol

lol its so funny

I did not believe my friend i thought he was lying just so he could give the drake back to me until i went and saw him beat up the geese

I love him so much such a cute sweet duck though you just want to pick him up and hug him lol
I do pick mine up and hug him[the drake that is].Sometimes those drakes think they are the Rottweilers of the duck world.
roll.png

My African geese are very frightened of my male guinea. The geese run from him. I think he likes to scare them, he acts all macho. I call his name and say no! He stops, mistly hes just silly acting but it scares the geese. I had to get rid of one male guinea because he was a monster to my geese! I came home from work one day, he had one goose hiding in her house and was jumping on top and pecking my other one. I locked him up for a week to see if that would calm him.... Nothing worked. I won't stand for bullying.

lol geese were suppose to be the bravest its too funny seeing them so scared. The canada geese at my parents rule everything, they chase off blue herons, wild turkey, red tails I even saw one fly at a bald eagle.

The farm ones just get so silly. But they are adorable. I can't pick up the muscovy drakes they are too strong they end up dragging me around lol I justs pet them and he purrs and bobs his head.

I can get pick up the guineas though on my friends farm. They are light and easy to carry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom