Do i have an OPPS?

I agree, looks like a Canada x domestic. If so, that's incredibly cool. Definitely keep updating pics of him :)

He is a cross of your Roman and Chinese as it gets older you will be able to see the Chinese more. They both carry gray color and when they cross it comes out. Keep us updated with pictures

What an interesting looking gosling -- amazing that the wild goose managed to sneak in so quietly. This year we have had Canadian geese stop by to honk at my domestic geese twice -- one singleton who stayed for most of an afternoon, and a trio who only landed briefly. The singleton stayed outside the fence, but my ganders were very upset anyway, and spent lots of time giving it the eye and hissing. Wonder if they knew it was a gander and lonely . .. . The trio came by when the flock was protecting goslings, so they were even more unwelcoming. Hard to imagine that a wild gander could breed with a domestic goose with all the rest of the flock putting up a big commotion like that. Thanks for keeping the pictures updated! He'll be an unusual looking goose for sure!

I agree larkflying heck a snake can't even make it across my place without someone making a fuss and that brings at least 2 dog to see what is going on..
I do not think that it is from a canadion for that fact alone, i know my dog and birds, i have had Canadians land but after getting run off three different ponds they went to the fresh water reservoir that runs in front our property.
Today i noticed the white patch under his chin is starting to kinda hang like a dew lap may be developing, go figure
idunno.gif

I will post another photo in a week or soo so we she how he has changed... i did notice that his flight feathers closet to his body are comming in black.. what kinda goose has that... he is just a mutt but it is very strange he is the first one that hatched out like this
idunno.gif

Last edited:
I agree larkflying heck a snake can't even make it across my place without someone making a fuss and that brings at least 2 dog to see what is going on..
I do not think that it is from a canadion for that fact alone, i know my dog and birds, i have had Canadians land but after getting run off three different ponds they went to the fresh water reservoir that runs in front our property.
Today i noticed the white patch under his chin is starting to kinda hang like a dew lap may be developing, go figure
idunno.gif

I will post another photo in a week or soo so we she how he has changed... i did notice that his flight feathers closet to his body are comming in black.. what kinda goose has that... he is just a mutt but it is very strange he is the first one that hatched out like this
idunno.gif

What a pretty place, and so green I think of dust when I think of Texas, you know old John Wayne movies. lol

May i see a photo, i have white chinese never had them produce this color either, that gosling came from my tuffed roman pair
idunno.gif
i have had them sence 2009

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom