Do male quail know?

Quote:
You cannot tell male from female on the A & Ms but on teh wild type you can. Post a picture of your wild typer and I'll tell ya what it is
smile.png
(granted it has to be atleast 3 weeks old for me to tell and you have to take a picture of it's chest (face chest).

Quote:
If theres no foam the eggs won't be fertile for a while if that's really what the girls saw him doing. My only concern is you showed me a picture of your boy he looks a little too young to be mating yet but hey maybe he's an early bloomer
wink.png
YOu can also flip him over and look at his vent if it's swollen (i mean bad swollen like abscess lookign swollen) he's breeding age/ready.

I actuallt tried to do that when i got home today. He wasn't so happy about the whole thing and kept running. I think the flash got to him the other night ha ha! The video posted above is what i asked them if he was doing and they said yes. I'm going by what they say which may not be so concrete lol.

KyleD. :

Quote:
If theres no foam the eggs won't be fertile for a while if that's really what the girls saw him doing. My only concern is you showed me a picture of your boy he looks a little too young to be mating yet but hey maybe he's an early bloomer
wink.png
YOu can also flip him over and look at his vent if it's swollen (i mean bad swollen like abscess lookign swollen) he's breeding age/ready.

I actuallt tried to do that when i got home today. He wasn't so happy about the whole thing and kept running. I think the flash got to him the other night ha ha! The video posted above is what i asked them if he was doing and they said yes. I'm going by what they say which may not be so concrete lol.​

reminds me of the first time my cousin saw bettles mating "awhh mamas giving baby a piggy back ride!" my brother and I looked at eachother and giggled and were like'yeahh cute huh!?"
lau.gif

KyleD. :

So is it okay that i wanr them to lay so bad i had a dream last night about getting my first quail egg?
lau.gif

haha first time i got my first quail egg I had to do a double take then i was like "YAY!!!" LOL Ran donw to the house with it and tooka picture
lau.gif

i got a few pictres of my babies today (they are over a month old now) but i won't upload them until tonight because im not on my computer right now.
to stop myself from kidnapping this thread i'm gonna post them on a different one.

Back
Top Bottom