Do my ducks need some brewers yeast?

Garafraxaducks

Chirping
Nov 23, 2017
Hi!

I have 5 call ducks.
3 of them are about 5 months old and other 2 are just under 3 months old.
I've noticed that the 2 younger ones seem to fall down when they are walking around (They free range during the day). I am starting to wonder if they may need some brewers yeast placed in their food.
The question I have is - all 5 ducks eat the same food so If I put brewers yeast in their food then the older ducks will eat the brewers yeast too. Is that okay?

Thank you!!!

In some areas like mine they don't carry duck food and you have to order it on line plus shipping and it will cost you around 45.00 for 1 bag of food. I had a problem with a few ducks I got off craigslist and feed them this and it does get them back on track...

In some areas like mine they don't carry duck food and you have to order it on line plus shipping and it will cost you around 45.00 for 1 bag of food. I had a problem with a few ducks I got off craigslist and feed them this and it does get them back on track...
Look up anything that is all flock or water fowl feed....It helps...American Ducks suffer...

Thanks everyone for the replies!
I'm not able to find duck feed up where I am. I have gone to local feed mills in the area and the Purina Growena was the recommendation. It is for all types of poultry (It mentions ducks too).

17 ducks - what is the name of the feed you use?

Back
Top Bottom