Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

Yes and I took it in a manly and heroic fashion, I want all to know...

Actually the tiny little nurse giving it too me was worried I was going to pass out... But don't tell anyone else.

Meanwhile I now have a tender little lump at the injection site that my wife is sure will kill me if I don't go back to the doctor and have it looked at too.
Their the ones whom gave me the lump in the bloody first place.

Sigh.

Yes and I took it in a manly and heroic fashion, I want all to know...

Actually the tiny little nurse giving it too me was worried I was going to pass out... But don't tell anyone else.
thumbsup.gif

I don’t know of anything you can do legally other than build a higher privacy fence along that side. From what you say they are not doing anything illegal. Sometimes we have to solve our own problems ourselves. To me a privacy fence tall enough for real privacy is the best solution and something you can do yourself to fix the problem.

I was in a somewhat similar situation from a neighbor with an elevated deck. I was able to solve that problem by planting a fairly large fast-growing tree. An entire fence line is probably too long for that solution.

Tall trees would not help me, shrubbery would I suppose, but I hate shrubbery.
Distance is the only true assurance of privacy....and even that doesn't always work....there are neighbors who just can't seem to stay out of your business...even if you live miles apart....there are the truly amazing helpful ones and then there are the annoying nosey pushy ones....unfortunately there are more of the latter....I figured that they are very bored with their own lives....so to relive this boredom they try to force there way into your life......sorry that sounds very antisocial...didn't mean it that way....anyway unfortunately most of us don't have the luxury of living so wonderfully isolated....so we just have to do our best to get along....and a nice ten foot fence might be just the ticket...although it might also start to make you feel as if you're living in a prison...

Its threads like these that make me very happy that I only have 1 neighbor that I share a property line with. And he's got his own chickens as well, in addition to other animals. Great guy too.

Back
Top Bottom