Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

Well let's hope it is something like that, but it still doesn't explain away why they are out in the middle of the night in their backyard with torches.

Maybe they were testing how much lighting the boys would need to play at night...

Actually what it doesn't explain is why they pretended not to be home, although I suppose they could genuinely not have been home, but if they went somewhere they walked and they didn't take the dog with them.

Oh my goodness!! Lol wow.. I haven't read every post here so I'm not sure if someone said this but sounds to me like if you're following the bylaws, then it is them and their dog who is in the wrong by them allowing it to try and dig into your yard to attack your animals and how they refuse to train it to not be a noise nuisance... "It's gonna keep doing that" is the only thing he said to you... That could be conceived as a threat of sorts when combined with their other intimidating things they're doing.

I'm pretty sure your area has a bylaw that dogs shouldn't be yapping about - maybe you should call them and see if maybe next time you can start a conversation with those neighbours by saying, "so I called bylaw to ask about your dogs noise and behaviour and your refusal to manage it..." :p

Lol this has by far become one if the most intriguing threads I have seen lol... And ibfeel bad for snooping and assuming ROFL...

Kids...wow a whole new level of possibilities! :D

Grandkids, adopted?... Foster parents?... Playhouse, ball court,... A coop of their own?!?!

They probably think YOU'RE the weird one lol, always knocking in their door when they're trying to avoid you lol...

Oh but the great thing about kids? They LOVE to talk! Kids can be your dearest friend! ;) lol hint hint....

Last edited:
Lol this has by far become one if the most intriguing threads I have seen lol... And ibfeel bad for snooping and assuming ROFL...

Kids...wow a whole new level of possibilities! :D

Grandkids, adopted?... Foster parents?... Playhouse, ball court,... A coop of their own?!?!

They probably think YOU'RE the weird one lol, always knocking in their door when they're trying to avoid you lol...

Oh but the great thing about kids? They LOVE to talk! Kids can be your dearest friend! ;) lol hint hint....
:lau

Children are magically gone...

Yesterday afternoon though whilst setting up the veranda for spring planting I stepped on a piece of wire with multiple points which promptly punctured my foot.

I pulled it out (not fun) and limped inside to wash my foot before heading back outside with supplies to clean and dress the multiple wounds, halfway through the process I look up to see my weird back neighbour standing staring from his backyard whilst his creepy little dog sits right at the fence and stares as well.

Minutes he stood there while I finished dressing my foot and then after I'd dumped the stuff Inside and limped back out... Gone.

You all joke, but I saw them exactly twice in the weekend they were there, once when they arrived and about a day later when the older boy half came out their backdoor but was told he wasn't allowed to play in the yard without them. This kid looked like 13 to me...

Meanwhile my wife and I are debating do I need a tetanus shot? The wire I stepped on wasn't rusty but she insists that doesn't matter one bit.

Back
Top Bottom