Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

Yeah, the rust thing is kind of an old wives tale... if you haven't had a booster within five years you should go get one.

I hate how often my wife is right...

Also running a low grade fever so I'm off to the doctors tomorrow, **** past me leaving wire lying around...

Children are magically gone...

Yesterday afternoon though whilst setting up the veranda for spring planting I stepped on a piece of wire with multiple points which promptly punctured my foot.

I pulled it out (not fun) and limped inside to wash my foot before heading back outside with supplies to clean and dress the multiple wounds, halfway through the process I look up to see my weird back neighbour standing staring from his backyard whilst his creepy little dog sits right at the fence and stares as well.

Minutes he stood there while I finished dressing my foot and then after I'd dumped the stuff Inside and limped back out... Gone.

Hmm the scent of blood?..... Watching you bleed....Creeeepy... You must not have been RIPE yet lol ;)

People still worry about tetanus? Wow I've jabbed myself more times than I can count on two hands, and always something gross or rusty lol... I think I got a tetanus shot in grade school.....30 years ago lol... I lost a family member from a staph infection they got AT the hospital, I'm more leery of GOING to the doc than the tetanus :p

But...it's always best to do what the wife says; she probably knows best ...and will kill you with "I told you so" if the tetanus doesn't lol... I'm a wife, I would know ;)

Hmm the scent of blood?..... Watching you bleed....Creeeepy... You must not have been RIPE yet lol ;)

People still worry about tetanus? Wow I've jabbed myself more times than I can count on two hands, and always something gross or rusty lol... I think I got a tetanus shot in grade school.....30 years ago lol... I lost a family member from a staph infection they got AT the hospital, I'm more leery of GOING to the doc than the tetanus :p

But...it's always best to do what the wife says; she probably knows best ...and will kill you with "I told you so" if the tetanus doesn't lol... I'm a wife, I would know ;)

I've jabbed myself a lot too, however chick waste, plus organic composts and fertilises are all over the veranda and concrete patio currently all of which I was traipsing through prior to sticking myself, so my wife is probably right about at least letting my doctor know about it and see what he thinks.

On the subject of hospitals my father damaged two of his toes which they removed, however due to an infection which he picked up at the hospital in recovery due to fecal cross contamination, he now has to have his whole foot amputated.

But back too it though yes if the tetanus doesn't get me the hand wringing will.

You all joke, but I saw them exactly twice in the weekend they were there, once when they arrived and about a day later when the older boy half came out their backdoor but was told he wasn't allowed to play in the yard without them. This kid looked like 13 to me...

Meanwhile my wife and I are debating do I need a tetanus shot? The wire I stepped on wasn't rusty but she insists that doesn't matter one bit.
Sorry for joking, I've had mean neighbors & it's no fun. I can't imagine how upsetting it is to see weirdness going on next door. Hope you feel better soon!

Back
Top Bottom