Do not order from mypetchicken.com

Comochickens

In the Brooder
Jun 28, 2020
Do not order from mypetchicken.com.

I ordered ducklings on the 30th. They are not here. I'm really looking forward to the dead box of ducklings I'm going to get. Oh, and when I just called customer service, the lady started yelling at me!

I’m sorry you had such a horrible experience with them. I’ve never done business with them so I have neither good or bad things to say.

Make sure you have the post office people annotate & stamp that they were dead so you can get a refund. (If they in fact arrive dead).

Did they give you a ship date?

Tons of people have had good experiences with them so I wouldn’t avoid it based on one bad experience. Read other reviews, good and bad, and decide for yourself.
True, but we normally get chicks from local farm stores anyways.
I’ve always thought MPC was ridiculously over priced anyway...
Also another reason we don’t normally order chicks online........ to bad this happened😢

Do not order from mypetchicken.com.

I ordered ducklings on the 30th. They are not here. I'm really looking forward to the dead box of ducklings I'm going to get. Oh, and when I just called customer service, the lady started yelling at me!
You say you ordered them on the 30th. Just to clarify, was the order placed that day? Or were they scheduled to ship on that day? If they shipped were you sent a tracking number? Have you checked with the USPS on the status?

You say you ordered them on the 30th. Just to clarify, was the order placed that day? Or were they scheduled to ship on that day? If they shipped were you sent a tracking number? Have you checked with the USPS on the status?

Yeah I’m wondering too cause I noticed that you order them and then they ship them depending on when they are available. I wanted to get some from them but I noticed they wouldn’t ship till September so I decided against it.

Back
Top Bottom