Do not Relocate predators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ohhhh.....so maybe we should just go shoot all the advanced Alzheimer's patients in hospice care? Or maybe all the folks in vegetative states? Or maybe just all the severely retarded people who happen to have painful conditions of one sort or other? Your argument still leads there......

But, again, the point of this thread was to show the legality of relocation not to endlessly debate the ethics of it.

Quote:
Right. Like SSS of birds of prey, for instance -- yet we often see folks here advocate that as well.

You have to admit that whenever that happens, many of us BYCers set those individuals straight on the legal issues.

I know I ALWAYS do in those cases.

Quote:
You'd better read those first few pages again. There were a lot of ethical accusations in there from the beginning.

Quote:
Ohhhh.....so maybe we should just go shoot all the advanced Alzheimer's patients in hospice care? Or maybe all the folks in vegetative states? Or maybe just all the severely retarded people who happen to have painful conditions of one sort or other? Your argument still leads there......

Well, I guess if you consider people and animals equal then you would think that way. The only way the argument leads there is under the assumtion stated above. For many of us who believe that humans are superior to animals it holds no water and is a moot point.

Quote:
Right. Like SSS of birds of prey, for instance -- yet we often see folks here advocate that as well.

But the mods warn people about that, and I've seen threads disappear because of it. I think the main point is relocation of the animals in an illegal manner should be treated the same as the SSS of birds of prey . . . which is a bit lax in moderation, frankly. People are encouraged to haul off offending animals to other areas in a lot of these threads, which isn't good.

We're going round and round, yet again. BYC does not condone illegal activities. If someone chooses to perform an illegal act in regard to a predator, BYC cannot stop them-- we are not the predator control police. And, the same folks who should stay out of this section are still making themselves miserable by reading things that raise their blood pressure.
hmm.png
I'm shutting this thread down now because this section is just taking up way too much staff time over the last three days. Read the rules, folks. Choose your words carefully and back out of this type discussion if it makes you crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom