Do not try this

LOL, mine like when I wear crocs! there MUST be something yummy in those holes LOL When I wear sandals, Jimmy will "sneak"over and peck my foot real quick, and sidestep away like he didn't do anything.

My turkeys think a denim skirt is thier mama-- they follow me around when I come in the yard. Yesterday morning, dh told me to go dress the baby for church, and he'd finish feeding everyone-- HE had the feeders and the feed shed door open, but the turkeys were following thier denim skirt mama LOL Jimmy used to hide from the big roosters under my skirt. I'd go out to feed them, and feel my skirt swish, and Jimmy at my ankles LOL

Don't bring your lonely chicken into the house without putting diapers on it.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
LOL! My son has always put one of "his" chicks on his shoulder, and now when we go out to feed 'em treats, he always gets a jumper.... they automatically know where he likes them to go. So far he hasn't been pooped on either. Go figure!

The rooster always pecks at my butt during treat time. We sit in little kiddie size chairs and he always sneaks behind me and pecks my butt.... wonder if it's b/c it's hanging off the sides of the teeny chair?
hmm.png
It doesn't seem to matter what I'm wearing. And I learned the hard way about wearin' crocs out there. Couldn't y'all have warned me earlier about that?
big_smile.png

Dont let a twenty pound two year old carry the bowl of noodles into the yard where three hungry muscovy teens are , they ran all over her, but she thought it was a hoot.(until she had poo on her butt)

Do not try to get chickens in from the rain while carrying a black umbrella. They are more frightened of that monster than any other evil thing. A wet chicken will fly into you to escape, kinda like being hit by a wet feather duster.

Rte.66_chicks :

Chickens on shoulders like teeth, too. A big smile can be dangerous at those times. I wonder what would happen if the teeth had braces on them?

Yep, i had one of mine on my shoulder and said something to the person next to me and the next thing I knew I had chickie pecking my teeth. LOL good thing I didn't bite down and hurt chickie.​

I guess I could say "Don't try to hold chickens for a face to face talk if you have facial piercings" but............

ok...this is the new fun thing to do after a few drinks in the evening...DH and I sit on the back patio with the chickens and there are a few that always want to have a face to face chat with me. We laugh hystarically while my fave chickens trys to pull out my nose and lip rings. They dont bother the eyebrow piercing much, but boy was I suprised when Nikki (our rooster) grabbed ahold of my tounge ring and started pulling!!

~Tiff~

Back
Top Bottom