Do Silkie Bantams make good pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I don't have any other chickens. Oh, I forgot to mention one thing...I live in an apartment in the city and so he's going to be sleeping with me, literally in the same bed. Therefore, I would prefer a chicken that is not going to make too much noise, that doesn't poop too much (perhaps the smaller the breed the smaller the poop?) and who loves receiving tons of affection.
Will this chicken be an emotional support chicken?
Sounds like you may be in real need for one.

Really if you can't get 2 chickens (so they have a friend) and don't have a yard for them to forage then I suggest not getting a chicken, maybe a cat instead to go in your bed?
I don't trust cats with their long nails and sharp teeth. Truth be told, cats are not the most loyal pet to have. They're moody and unpredictable. There's no way I would let them under the sheets with me. Hell no!! Haha.

Amazing pets. I got two roosters, and one is mean, but cuddly, and one is precious.(VERY LOUD CROWING)
Omg, I love roosters. Hold on though, mean yet cuddly? Haha. Ok, sounds interesting. What's more interesting though is the fact that u find very loud crowing to be precious. Lol.

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 8.28.11 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom