Its funny what a leaf can do......this went on for 20 minutes

EDT6992-L.jpg

EDT7018-L.jpg

EDT7007-L.jpg

EDT7009-L.jpg

EDT7011-L.jpg

EDT7018-L.jpg

EDT7021-L.jpg

I just have the two turkeys and they LOVE round and shiny things. They could stand by a ball pecking it all day, or at least a blow-up volley ball. XD

I know turkeys play. Mine will run and jump and chase each other entertwining their necks and ducking. Yesterday, I watched on of my white BB chase after momma chicken, peck her on the behind, and then take off chasing her again. She'd stop, turkey would peck her behind again, then there they would go again all over the yard and through the woods.
lau.gif

Mine play Queen of the mountain... The female gets on the work table and the 2 toms plead w/ her to come down... and then there is the square dancing ..... "SHE" doesn't like that as much as the toms do.
gig.gif

Mine played kickball with a empty gallon jug in the yard. There wasn't a lot of umm... structure to the game.... but it was some sort of a game.
When they were small in their little pen, I suspended a small pop bottle from the screened ceiling and they would poke it, just to see it bounce back towards them. Funny!

Back
Top Bottom