Do you blog or have your own???????????

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by tobin123, May 25, 2010.

1. tobin123

tobin123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2009
    I am very addicted to blogging,I like to find blogs that are that mine either Homeschool or Homesteading.I finally was talked into creating our blog by my husband.
    I have a list of blogs that I like to follow on my blog if anybody is interested in those types of blogs go check it out.I really do find them helpful especially the ones that homeschool,you can share tips or ask questions.Then you got the recipes you can always find some good ones to try out.I am always finding new ones.Do you have any to share or how about your own blog????
  2. PaulaJoAnne

PaulaJoAnne Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    We plan to homeschool, if I can ever have a baby, but you may still enjoy our blogs.
    This one has been abit hodge podge lately, due to life being so busy.
    and my food blog, which will be joining the Real Food Media network this fall, once we are settled down from summer, and i get back to posting regularly.
  3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Great blog [​IMG] I have one also but haven't been on it in a while. I have been thinking of starting again (always have the diet and chickens to blog about) I don't home school althought I have thought of it! I have a lil one who is just starting school this fall. I also have two older ones who are already out of school. I think my link to my blog is listed under my avatar. I'm at work right now so I can't link it here as I can't get to it from here [​IMG] I enjoyed reading yours [​IMG] I will add yours when I get home.
  4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Last edited: May 26, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by