Do you Coupon?

I shop at Walmart a lot, we have a Food Basics grocery store that is cheap.
I went online to check out your Food Basics grocery stores. It looks like they are a special type of store that specializes in lower prices on limited quanity merchandise. I didn't see a coupon policy on their web site. Do they even accept coupons?

Do you get coupons in the Sunday newspaper like we do in the USA? ?

OBTW, I checked out Basics ad for w/e 12/27. I see Maxwell House coffee is not cheaper there than it is here. I am always amazed at house expensive the coffee is locally because we have a Maxwell House factory right here in Jacksonville. I wish I could go right to the plant and buy it CHEAP.... I WISH, I WISH, I WISH....

double coupon is when the face value of the coupon is double...so if it says 0.50 they take off $1.00

I do coupon but just went into a lazy spell. I mainly find mu deals at CVS Walgreens and Rite Aid. I follow a few websites that let me know whats going to be on sale. I usually keep a small stockpile of items...nothing major but enough. I pay cents for soap shampoo feminine

rats...hit reply too soon....dang phone.

feminine items, toothpaste razors and shaving cream etc.. and I usually use my reward $ for things like paper towels and TP...it has paid off pretty well.

Yes, I coupon and I love it. I don't extreme coupon but we have a very nice stockpile of every day items. The best I have ever done was gotten a $200 bill down to $70. I typically have between $5 and $25 dollars in coupons a week. I shop mainly at Publix and Kroger, I love the fact that Publix will let you stack if they have their own coupons for that item.

Yes, I coupon and I love it. I don't extreme coupon but we have a very nice stockpile of every day items.

This describes me perfectly. . .
big_smile.png

This is very true. But in order to save money, we need to use ecoupons as well. Every time you shop in the Internet, look for coupons there on coupon websites. You can save hundreds of dollars.

Back
Top Bottom