Do you Coupon?

OOh good deal! So i can scan my CVS card daily?
celebrate.gif
ABSOLUTELY! It only works one time a day. You can scan it back to back, but once it says no more coupons today. That is it for a day. The next day it may give you the same coupons or different ones. I don't want you to think I don't have a life. I only scan my card when I am near a CVS. I have to pick my kids up from school twice a week and their school is 1 block from a CVS. So, I scan mine twice a week. Plus, anytime I actually do my shopping...

Last edited:
Question... how do you all keep your coupons organized? In binders? Or..?

I do not have a binder. I tried a binder, but it did not work for me. Sometimes I will have 20 of a certain coupon. In the binder, they would fall out and drive me crazy.

I started using a plain old fashioned 1 subject spiral notebook. I use two spiral notebooks now. One is strictly for non-food items and the other is for food items. I title each page with the type of item... For Example -

Toothbrush, Floss, or Mouthwash
Toothpaste
Trash bags
Bathroom Cleaners
Kitchen Cleaners
Dairy - cheese
Dairy - yogurt
Dairy - other
Cereal - Kellogg's
Cereal - post
Cereal - grits, oatmeal, pop tarts, etc.

Then I staple the coupons in a pile to the sheet of paper.

I gently rip off the coupon I want when I want it. I try to staple the coupons on the edge of the coupon so it isn't a biggie to remove.
BEFORE heading to the store, I try to pull as many of the coupons as I can. I take my notebooks in the store with me, just in case I stumble across a deal I wasn't expecting. However, by pulling what I plan to use first, it makes the shopping a lot quicker and easier.

I also keep a smaller one in my purse for deals I know I'm looking for.
OK, so here is how twisted I have become with my coupons. I have a tote that I keep my 2 coupon notebooks in. I never leave home without it. I grab my purse and my tote before I get in the car. I know... I think I have gone COUPON CRAZY!

I see people are watching this thread, but not posting
hmm.png

These are my receipts for today's couponing...

First receipt is from CVS for $25.88 plus tax

The second and third receipts are from Publix .
They are for $11.28 and $3

Are you wondering what $40 can buy?

I think I will delay posting the picture for minute. How about I tell you about this very special coupon that the coupon machine at CVS gave me today. It gave me a $10 off $50 purchase coupon. I have never had one of these from CVS before. Normally, I don't spend very much at CVS. This coupon would be very difficult for me to use on normal trips. However, the reason for my trip today was the Purex Crystals that are B1G1.

PUBLIX... I really only went in the store for a couple of things. They have the cambells skillet sauces at a stock up price if you use the store and manufacturer coupon that are out right now.

Are you READY? Are you really R E A D Y to see?

If you coupon, $40 can buy you the following. . . .

Next picture is a close up of the items in the center...
OBTW, The Cheez its in the background are not part of this shopping trip.

For those folks who think - - - I don't think couponing is that big of a deal. For those who think that the B1G1 says are enough for you...
Keep in mind that I buy when B1G1 are in effect and then team up coupons with it. I paid $40 for the above AFTER using $80 in coupons... YES, that is right $80 in coupons. I can buy a LOT of chicken feed with the savings LOL...

Back
Top Bottom