Do you Coupon?

I haven't shopped for diapers in a long time but I would think pharmacy stores like CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid would be a good place to get them. If they offer reward bucks and then stacking coupons on top of that, it could be a pretty decent discount. Maybe someone else can chime in that purchases baby items. My babies are 13 and 11.
roll.png
. I remember purchasing the walmart brand diapers back then...they were the best priced at that time.

Its kind of a bummer we cant do this in alaska they just dont offer the same deals as they do for you guys in the south milk cost more per gallon here then gasoline..

Its kind of a bummer we cant do this in alaska they just dont offer the same deals as they do for you guys in the south milk cost more per gallon here then gasoline..
Right now, I think milk is running about the same as gasoline, around $3.75 a gallon. In the recent past, milk was higher than gasoline.

What I found interesting is that we have a local Dollar General that sells name brand milk for less than $3 a gallon. Another local Dollar General sells the same brand milk for almost $4 a gallon. What is up with that? There is a $1 a gallon difference between the two local Dollar General...

I haven't shopped for diapers in a long time but I would think pharmacy stores like CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid would be a good place to get them. If they offer reward bucks and then stacking coupons on top of that, it could be a pretty decent discount. Maybe someone else can chime in that purchases baby items. My babies are 13 and 11.
roll.png
. I remember purchasing the walmart brand diapers back then...they were the best priced at that time.
LOL...That is why I ask. My children are 15. It has been a VERY LONG time since I had to buy diapers. LOL...
I use to buy from Walmart too. I stumbled across a coupon / reward stacking deal at CVS and wondered if it was a good price.

Speaking of deals... I am a coke cola fan.
CVS has me all excited with their coke prices this week. HUGE selection in the store too... Cherry coke zero, vanilla coke zero, sprite zero, cafferiene free diet coke, and even diet rootbeer. Just an excelent selection and price :)

12 packs are on sale 5 for $15. At the $15 price break, a $5 Reward coupon will print upon check out. That makes the net cost for 5 12 packs $10...or ... $2 each. SIGN ME UP for this deal all day long!

I am looking at the CVS preview ad coupon matchups and noticed that it was missing a coupon that I have.
The coupon expires on SUNDAY 3/24/13....THE DAY THE AD comes out.

My coupon says

Buy ONE degree men product,
Get one CLEAR men Scalp Therapy product FREE (Max value $6.99)

CVS has a promo starting Sunday...

Degree Deodrants are $4 each
Clear Hair Care is $5 each.

PLUS....Buy $15 worth of these products and get $5 extra buck rewards at check out...

I have two of these coupons. My total before coupons and tax will be $18. After coupons, it will be $8. Throw in the $5 extra bucks and my net cost for the deal will be $3.... $3 for 2 deodrants and 2 bottles of high end shampoo. They make a dandruff control shampoo too. I am pretty sure that makes this a deal worth going after :)

If there is anyone that uses the Walgreen's in-store coupons, please let me know and I can mail them to you when I get them. I received an in-store coupon for $2.50 off a Neutrogena product but I don't use that brand. If anyone wants it, let me know . It doesn't expire until June 2013.

Back
Top Bottom