Do you ever think humans are the most vile species on earth?????

Quote:
Sorry about the caramel comment!! lol Just couldn't help myself!! It's the medication! Yeah that's it- Pms meds and hydro - LOL

Awwwwww......it's alright.
hugs.gif
SEE what a forgiving person I am!!!
gig.gif
Problem is, I have been working on caramel for 2 (or is it 3 now....I am losing count) days straight and it is just NOT coming off too well!!! The cabinets and the appliances (and floor of course) are fine. The walls and ceiling.....not so much. I may have to get a professional to do it.

Quote:
Sorry about the caramel comment!! lol Just couldn't help myself!! It's the medication! Yeah that's it- Pms meds and hydro - LOL

Awwwwww......it's alright.
hugs.gif
SEE what a forgiving person I am!!!
gig.gif
Problem is, I have been working on caramel for 2 (or is it 3 now....I am losing count) days straight and it is just NOT coming off too well!!! The cabinets and the appliances (and floor of course) are fine. The walls and ceiling.....not so much. I may have to get a professional to do it.

I wouldn't mind helping but I think if I do much of anything tonight- I will be at the hospital before long- Trying not to move around much!!

Quote:
Oh no- YOu leave her right where's she's at!! LOL Or if you have to get her over- Invite the new BF and his GF !! LOL I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that one!!
pop.gif

Quote:
Oh no- YOu leave her right where's she's at!! LOL Or if you have to get her over- Invite the new BF and his GF !! LOL I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that one!!
pop.gif

Now THAT could be interesting!!! Unfortunately, I tend to shield my kids from the whole Jerry Springer drama stuff!!! LOL I did tell them why I can't be her friend anymore, though. I kinda figured this was a good lesson in the way life works sometimes.
roll.png

Quote:
Yup.....and people can really make you appreciate your chickens (and dogs and cats and snakes and spiders and scorpions and hamsters....alright I'll quit!!! LOL)

Quote:
pop.gif

Now THAT could be interesting!!! Unfortunately, I tend to shield my kids from the whole Jerry Springer drama stuff!!! LOL I did tell them why I can't be her friend anymore, though. I kinda figured this was a good lesson in the way life works sometimes.
roll.png

You kids can come stay with me and my kids- You invite them over - get a hidden camera and then!!! Wow wouldn't that be a hoot to put that video on here!!

Quote:
Yup.....and people can really make you appreciate your chickens (and dogs and cats and snakes and spiders and scorpions and hamsters....alright I'll quit!!! LOL)

Yeah sometimes my chickens are my favorite people. Okay I just pretend they are people!!

Back
Top Bottom