Do you face sickness asleep or awake?

Quote:
This is absolutely me on the hot bath. Terrible for fevers, but it helps relax me and open up my sinuses or ease my aching body.

That's me!!! I have allergies and am usually congested, so sleeping with an even more stuffed up nose just makes me grumpy. I opt for the HOT shower or bath and veg in front of the TV afterwards. DH, however, sleeps...and sleeps...and sleeps. He will be away long enough to shower, eat (maybe) and use the rest room...then, it's back to bed.

I was sick for the past 2 weeks and I had to stay up most of the time shopping,cooking,tending to family and pets....you know the usual stuff.But when I was done with all that I was laying in bed resting.I much prefer to sleep during and illness and drink soup and/or kefir when awake.

Sleeper .. If I can sleep I heal if I dont I end up at the docs or hospital.. Used to be when I got sick I called into work and slept all day. now that I am a singl father that doesnt happen anymore.. I have stayed sick for over 6 weeks now just because i cannot just sleep and now I am go back to docs tommorow ... YAY ME...
tongue.gif

I sleep and leave me alone while I'm doing it . DH used to hover over me when I was sick now he knows better . When he's sick its a different story.
He stays awake complaining moaning. this great big construction worker I married who has climbed 400 ft water towers braved 13000 volts of electricity in an ice storm lays on the coaching whining like a baby.
drives me nuts!

Quote:
I'm so sorry. I wish I could help you out. I know how bad it feels to need to sleep more than anything and not be able to.
hugs.gif

Quote:
I'm so sorry. I wish I could help you out. I know how bad it feels to need to sleep more than anything and not be able to.
hugs.gif

No worries hun .. Im a tough ole bird... Plus im off this weekend and no kiddos.. So Sleepy time for me... I'll get some antis from the doc soon and I'll be all better...

Depends with me.
If it's pain above my neck... then sleep. Dear god I am close to a mental breakdown when i have a headache or something... Have to sleep.
However, i can be in any state... Injured, sick... ANYTHING. i JUST POTTER ABOUT AS NORMAL.
Guess my brain stops working if pain gets close
tongue.png

I'd love to be able to sleep... but unfortunately I am a busy teenager and I can't sleep through school. Most of the time I get sick due to sleep deprivation. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays I get up at 5 every morning to go to swim practice BEFORE school. Then I go through the whole school day and come home to do homework and try to go to bed before 10. Doesn't always happen though. And every other Wednesday I get up at 6 to go to the Vet Clinic to take care of the animals there. Usually takes about an hour or less to do everything unless there are a bunch of animals there... Also on Wed. practice is right after school and I usually don't get home until 5 pm.
barnie.gif
I cannot WAIT 'til summer vacation!
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom