do you guys think this is too small? i do

Johnn

Crowing
8 Years
Sep 5, 2011
some one who lives over the park from me got some pullets about a month aagao i dont speak to them but can see them over the fence they are kept in a coop and the inside area is a metre by a metre and they only have a 2 metre long run by 1 metre isnt it to small for five chickens and they have no grass in there either just bricks on the florwith saw dust

"Too small" is a judgement option. It will get nasty pretty quickly and the bedding will frequently have to be changed. However, battery chickens live their entire lives in cages and/or very small cramped quarters, so quality of life is a sliding scale.

yeah i know a bout battery hens they were my first hens and i went into the shed were they all were the smell was discusting and my mam started crying at how cruel it was and the woman saw a dieng hen in the cage so seh got it and threw it behind her and it landed on the floor and started bleeding, then when i went last year i took my cuzin sister and this little kid with me and my cuzin stole 30 eggs in her jumper i think the man saw her haha

Back
Top Bottom