Do you have a family member that gets on your nerve?

BayCityBabe wrote:
But most important, you will have to keep this to yourself. None of this telling Sister Sue who will spill the beans to Aunt Esther.
Good luck.

Other than my DH, I only tell you all this stuff.
duc.gif
and I'm the only one in my family with chickens, and yes they think I'm nuts.
idunno.gif

Mama always said...."If you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all."

It's best to just bite your tongue and to not get her all in a wad before the wedding or she will try blaming you for all the stress.

Well, yup, I know how that feels.When I get together with family for Christmas, I have several cousins that are very well off. All I hear about is who's going to Aspen for skying and who's gone on cruises,yaddy, yaddy, yaddy.Get a life. These kids got their money handed to them, they have no idea what hard work is, and probably never will. lovemychix,my in laws are psycho too.

ChicaD wrote:
My DH and I survive by laughing at mean relatives (not to their face) - it's quite refreshing! Like after one unpleasant visit there, DH started humming "Ding dong, the Witch is Dead..." to get me laughing. It was a great bonding moment!

lau.gif
, my DH and I do something simular. Usually one of us says " glad to get out of there". Then one of us start to re-enact the recent visit
lau.gif
. He is sooo good at mocking his family and mine, he makes me laugh till I am holding my belly and making that awful gurgling sound.
pop.gif

Ol'FashionHen :

ChicaD wrote:
My DH and I survive by laughing at mean relatives (not to their face) - it's quite refreshing! Like after one unpleasant visit there, DH started humming "Ding dong, the Witch is Dead..." to get me laughing. It was a great bonding moment!

lau.gif
, my DH and I do something simular. Usually one of us says " glad to get out of there". Then one of us start to re-enact the recent visit
lau.gif
. He is sooo good at mocking his family and mine, he makes me laugh till I am holding my belly and making that awful gurgling sound.
pop.gif

gig.gif
I know just what you mean! Then I tell him, "Oh, thanks for making me snort!"
lol.png

Quote:
Um, yeah. The whole family does. Mine and his.
roll.png

lau.gif

My sister and BIL, thank goodness they are 500 miles away and I only have to deal with them occassionally. The only good to come from them is my Nephew and Niece.
My sister claims to be a "christian" but you couldn't tell it by the way she acts
barnie.gif

We do the "fakey" hug thing when we see each other, bad thing is 09 will be my parents 50th anniversary and I will have to deal with her about the party for them.

I don't think you should do the wedding. Just remember that its time in your life you will never get back. BTW... I have a 90 year old gram with untreated bipolar disorder. I could write a book LOL

Back
Top Bottom