Do you have a sign on your coop?

Quote:
Poor Fifi....but her memory lives on.....
hit.gif

Quote:
I was out washing my windows and I looked back at the coop... My grandson's preschool is where we got the chickens... so maybe I should call it something in honor of that???

Gallinamama- thanks for the condolences. We built a run shortly after the "incident" so they don't get to free range as much, but I can relax more.

The NY school system names their schools PS and then a number, for "Public School" Maybe you could have PS 366 (Pre School "EGG") or is that too convoluted?

Quote:
Thanks for the info... I don't think they have that here in Michigan... but I will check... This is a lutheran school he went to for the first time last year... The school was excellent!! It helped him out tremendously. He was so excited about me taking the chickens home...
I get carried away sometimes trying too hard to think about this or that... I will come up with a name...sometime... have to paint the dadblame thing first.
gig.gif
I do know that on my run door I want to paint a large size replica of the 'Chicken Run' chicken... I thought that would be harlarious..
lau.gif

I don't have a sign on my coop (yet anyway) but do have a horseshoe hanging at the entrance. I dug the horseshoe up while I was leveling out the ground to build the coop. There as some neat ideas on here though.

Back
Top Bottom