Do you have body ink? Please share tattoo pictures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I guess it would not concern me, unless I had to look at it all the time.
ep.gif

Those were just ideas...dont they make sense?

Quote:
I suppose they make sense, but to me these make more sense and are actually useful:

Don't get a tattoo because your friend has one or your parents tell you not to. Get a tattoo because after consideration you've decided you want one.

Make sure you seriously like the design you choose. You'll be living with it for along time.

Follow the instructions you're given for caring for your tattoo.

If your tattoo is visible, be prepared for the reactions of people who believe your tattoo gives them the right to judge you.

I'm done with pregnancy and my arse has already dropped, so maybe it's time for me to head on down to Inkredible and get that little octopus I've wanted on my ankle...except I'm a big coward.

Quote:
I don't really care otherwise, It may sound really selfish but I don't plan on ever giving blood. Red Cross told my parents that I wouldn't be able to donate (same with them) because we're immigrants, as well as the blood transfusion, and again... not that I care, because I plan on never donating blood.

ANYWAY! Just look at those high level Japanese business men who are covered with tattoos... Not trashy at all

Those men are Yakuza , Japanese mafia. They get into high level business to run them for the mafia. They are scary and vile. I don't normally say that about human beings, as I value all human life, but I was followed several times in Japan by Yakuza and they really scared me. I lived in a neighborhood with a lot of pachinko parlors (one was actually called "AL PACHINKO"), and the Yakuza ran them. They would follow me from the train station saying, "Come over here, American girl. I speak English." Mind you, these guys looked like they just stepped out of The Godfather, complete with the pinky rings, on HALF a pinky. Yakuza cut off fingers to apologize to their mafia bosses. Everyone knows in Japan, you do NOT mess with Yakuza.

Yes, they have gorgeous tattoos. But whatever you do, don't take them lightly.

Tigyakuza.jpg

sad.png

OH yeah, I had friends in Japan with tattoos (musicians) and they were always going on about how they wished they could have full body tats like Yakuza, but they knew it would never happen. The whole society would kick them out of everywhere. You can't even go to the public bath with Yakuza-like tats. It is just seen as horrible and you instantly put into the category of "gangster."

I started getting tattoos ten years ago - at first it was an expression of my rebellion. I think it has transformed into something much more profound for me over the years though. These are my tattoos:
I got all three of these done at different times, but they are meant to appear to be a single tattoo. The turtle was a cover up of my first (rebellious) tattoo which you can barely see underneath it in the orange coloring. I used to do triathlons so each animal represents an animal I feel a connection with as well as a leg of the triathlon (no one knows this unless I tell them, but that is what I love about the deeper meaning behind these images.) Sounds like art, don't you think?
back.jpg

This tattoo on my upper leg is for my three dogs. I love how feminine it is. The original image was a Chinese paper art image I found.
leg.jpg

I definitely approach tattooing as something to think through and plan out because it will be with you the rest of your life. It has been a wonderful way for me to mark places in my life that I want to always remember. Tattoos may not be for everyone, but they're definitely for me!
big_smile.png

Hey LCRT...since when did my friend Chris tattoo you?

Are you in D.C alot?

lau.gif

Folks, this is really what LCRT has for a chicken tattoo:

tattoo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom