Do you know any paranoid people?

There are 2 ways duck eggs can make you sick.

1) You are allergic. You can be allergic to duck eggs but not chicken eggs. I am actually allergic to chicken eggs but not duck eggs.
2) You eat too many because the food you cook with is SOOO delicious you can't stop munching. I have had a few duck egg quiche overdoses
big_smile.png

Quote:
Man I'd sure like to suffer from duck egg quiche overdose....oh heck I'd love to suffer from anything yummy made from duck eggs...my fav
love.gif

The Duck ABC's :

We live in a world of germ phobia. Take a look at TV. Antibacterial this and antimicrobial that. All they do is raise super bugs that are really dangerous. Stop the sterile insanity and we will be healthier. Don't even sterilize that milk bottle for the baby. It cannot build an immune system, if it does not get exposed. The few germs will not make it sick. The early omission will make it violently sick when it really gets exposed. Let your kids crawl and play in the dirt. Let them eat unwashed fruits/vegies from your garden. Let them touch pets. These kids will be the healthiest, strongest kids you ever see. That is one reason why I don't use harsh toxic cleaners in the house. You don't need to. Common sense in normal hygiene is all that is needed.

Amen to that!! I figure my life is well balanced. I work full time in the operating room. Sterility during an operation is imperative. But I come home and balance all that with........farm life. I have no problems at all going for a long trail ride on my horse, getting really hairy and dirty, petting the dog and cats, collecting some eggs and grabbing a bite to eat. All while still being dirty. Haven't had a sick day from work in the 12 years I've been there. Can't tell you how many meals I've eaten in the barn. I'm not saying you can't get sick from animals but, natural immunity and good country livin' are the best "antibacterials" out there.​

Back
Top Bottom